- Year 1 (2020 - 2021)
- Year 2 (2021 - 2022)
- Year 3 (2022 - 2023)
- Year 4 (2023 - 2024)
- Year 5 (2024 - 2025)
Project Reporting (dartreporting.org)
All faculty are required to submit data to the project’s reporting website, ER Core (dartreporting.org). Annual reports are generated using the input provided in ER Core. Any information not submitted to ER Core will not be reported to NSF. Data collected includes but is not limited to:
- Project participants- faculty, graduate students, undergrads, postdocs, collaborators
- Publications related to the project
- Any additional proposals submitted during the project
- Honors and awards to any project participant
- Outreach activities
- Patents related to the project
- Startup companies related to the project
- Presentations of project related data
- Collaborations with people outside the project or related activities among participants that are not listed in the strategic plan
- Other research products including data, databases, software, educational aids, instruments, equipment, etc.
All project participants are also expected to participate in the AR EPSCoR annual conference. Graduate students, postdocs, and faculty participants are expected to participate in the annual retreat. Students will be expected to present their research at least once per year in a poster competition.
The project will be evaluated annually by a panel of external advisors and a contract external evaluator. The two culminating reports will be filed with NSF and the project will be expected to accept any feedback and incorporate changes as suggested.