February 7-8, 2024
Location: Embassy Suites Northwest Arkansas – Hotel, Spa & Convention Center
3303 S Pinnacle Hills Pkwy, Rogers, AR 72758
This year’s retreat will focus on documentation of project products, collaboration, and sustainability. We invite all project faculty and staff to attend; graduate students and undergraduate students are not expected to attend.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day, especially during scheduled breaks.
- Attendees can dismiss themselves in case of illness or inclement weather.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available for attendees at the venue.
Meeting Registration, Hotel Reservations, and Travel Reimbursement
Registration link: Closed.
ALL attendees for this meeting should register.
We encourage all campuses to use their DART sub-agreement travel funds for participants attending the conference.
If campus travel funds have been exhausted, please contact Cathy Ma at the Central Office (firstname.lastname@example.org); For UAF faculty, staff, and students please use the campus guidance distributed by Hanna Ford or reach out to Hanna for instructions (email@example.com).
Eligible Expenses for Travel Reimbursement
- Hotel room and tax for one (1) room per participant for the evening of February 7 (and the 6th or 8th if needed for people who live several hours away); Hotel room and tax can only be reimbursed for attendees who travel more than 50 miles to attend the retreat.
- Meal reimbursement (MEI) is only allowable for participants staying overnight and only for meals not provided by the event; The following meals will be provided for all attendees:
- Feb 7th, Lunch
- Feb 8th, Breakfast and Lunch
- Private vehicle mileage for participants who drive personal vehicles to attend the event are eligible for mileage reimbursement.