January 12-14, 2023
Withrop Rockefeller Institute at Petit Jean Mountain
1 Rockefeller Dr
Morrilton, AR 72110
The primary goal of this event is to encourage collaboration and offer breakout sessions for teams to review (and revise, if needed) their respective components of the strategic plan, and discuss sustainability strategies to maintain momentum.
- Family members and other guests are welcome at all group meals.
- All group meals will be served buffet-style in the restaurant. At each meal, please notify buffet attendants of any food allergies or dietary concerns.
- Refreshments will be available throughout the day, especially during scheduled breaks.
- A cash bar will be open with beverages for sale each evening during dinner.
- Attendees can dismiss themselves in case of illness or inclement weather.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available for attendees at the venue.
- We will not be able to offer remote attendance to any of the retreat sessions, but some sessions will be recorded.
Meeting Registration, Hotel Reservations, and Travel Reimbursement
ALL attendees for this meeting should register.
$96/night + tax
Withrop Rockefeller Institute; please call the front desk and provide the
We encourage all campuses to use their DART sub-agreement travel funds for participants attending the conference.
If campus travel funds have been exhausted, please contact the EPSCoR Central Office.